• Ongoing development. We breathe windsurfing.
• Time on the water is extremely valuable; we want to reduce missed sessions due to equipment failure as much as possible.
• Leading technologies in design and construction.
• Leading experts in working with Dyneema based composites since 1994. (Dyneema; twice as strong as Aramid (Kevlar), twelve times as impact resistant as carbon)
• Focused on the essential; reduced marketing, timeless designs, repair friendly concepts.
• Real improvement is the only reason for changes and they can be implanted immediately.
• Unmatched durability/weight ratios. Not even if you would want to pay double, would this be possible to improve with the current commercially available materials.
• Reliable quality; windsurfers and very skilled craftsmen who are with us for many years.
• Worldwide delivery. The semi customs and sails already include shipping costs to most destinations within the EU. Check with us for the costs to other destinations.
• Adapted to your needs, through personal advice and after sales support.
• Bigger ranges of use. Our team riders usually just have 1 or 2 boards for all their conditions.
• Customisation. Our custom boards can be adapted even more to your needs. Volumes can be chosen to the litre, weights to 200gr, sizes to the mm. Foot strap positions, heel cushions, custom graphics, reinforcements, etc. can all be adapted to you and your sailing. You tell us all about your sailing and expectations and we’ll decide the shape with a guarantee!
• Due to the durability and board production in Europe, the least damaging windsurf products for the environment.
• Resale value. A 3 year old Witchcraft usually still outperforms and lasts longer than any regular brand new board.
• Best guarantee conditions on the market.
• Repairing of boards and sails from all other brands; this allows us to check them inside and out and get feedback from their users.
• Our R&D centre on Fuerteventura, where you will find a very wide variety of conditions, within a short distance from our R&D centre and a high frequency of conditions all through the year. You can be sailing +220 days in a year.
• Testing international; test centres and equipped test riders we have in Baja, Chile, Canada and USA, South Africa, Morocco, Russia, Finland, Norwegian und Denmark, in France, Germany, Greece, the Netherlands, Belgium, Scotland, Ireland, UK and Spain, on Gran Canaria, Tenerife and last but not least…Fuerteventura. See here or contact us and tell us what you want to test and where you are based.
Our biggest reward and best promotion is to see our customers with a big smile on the water.
We take having fun very seriously… See you on the water 😊